FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flagship Lounges and Flagship First Dining to start reopening September 2021
Old Nov 20, 2022, 7:52 pm
lonelygod

Programs: AS MVP 100K, DL PL
Originally Posted by ryanbriar
Thanks for summarizing!

My understanding is as follows based on the BA forum thread, chatting with the T7 CCR folks a few weeks ago and recently talking with the FL agents at JFK. Similar to your description with a few minor tweaks — we’ll need to see how it shakes out on 12/1.

Chelsea: CCR / FFD criteria. Inbound flights with connections should continue to qualify. (Note - this will likely change when business plus is introduced as that will replace AA F, at least this is what I was told).

Soho: OWEs, likely with the carve out that exists today for AA and AS elites on domestic itineraries. There will be direct access from security, similar to GF at T5.

Greenwich: OWS and business class passengers. I interpret this to mean that it is a continuation of the existing flagship lounge and in the same space (plus taking over the current concourse B AC and likely the FFD space, which is what happened during summer 2021). Same AA / AS domestic carve out for domestic itineraries.

The concourse C AC continues on, which is currently the most relaxed place to spend time.

BA branding is already showing up at the check in area.
transcon J will be in, SoHo?