FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2022 AA Domestic Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)
Old Nov 19, 2022, 9:44 pm
Kurt

Programs: AS MVP 100K, UA PremEx-MM
AA2205 LAX-HNL
Nov. 18, 2022
Dinner

Sparkling wine and warm nuts. That's the last of the drink service!

Golden roast chicken, salad and hummus appetizer, plus pretzel roll. The hummus was sadly forgettable.

Ice cream sundae. Almost impossible to mess up!

Sorry to say this was not a very good meal. On paper it looks fine, and the photo makes it loo appetizing enough. I pre-ordered the "Golden Roasted Chicken," which reminded me a lot of a "healthy" hospital meal. Very bland chicken, but a bit on the rubbery side with no real taste. The green beans were probably the best part of the meal. Other choices were short ribs or a grain bowl. The short ribs ran out by row two as the flight attendant went back to front. Rolls from the basket were distributed - the pretzel roll was quite good.

The sundae was also OK, but my requested whipped cream and nuts never arrived.

Lights were turned on while meal orders were taken, then extinguished for the rest of the flight. Service following the meal was nada. No drinks, snack basket or anything. The crew just disappeared. Certainly not a premium feel on this particular flight.

I have higher hopes for AA102 HNL-DFW tonight. Pre-ordered the beef filet, and at least the flat bed will be a treat.

Last edited by Kurt; Nov 19, 2022 at 9:49 pm