FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A Fix for the New "Elevated" Award Booking Engine
Old Nov 16, 2022, 3:53 am
jaytw

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Plus Platinum, Caesar's Diamond, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold,
Hey, guys! Sorry, haven’t been updating in a while cuz I’ve been doing a bit of flying!

Some updates:
  1. Cathay seems to have brought back its old search facade for some (although I can’t quite figure out the logic of when it uses the old one versus the new one), so I’ve added the plugin search box to both versions.
  2. The script now checks for updates to the static path for the airline logo images, and will update automatically if it detects changes.
  3. To avoid misunderstandings like post #96 of this thread, I’ve changed “No Flights” to “No Redemption Availability
For all those of you who are running into errors when searching, make sure you are logged in, and not searching in multiple tabs or windows. You may also want to do a simple search using the Cathay native engine first to make sure that regular is actually working.

As for the Firefox issues, I’ll be looking into them when I have more time on my hands.

percysmith I'm aware of the mixed class issue, but I have not yet figured out how the page determines bookable mixed sectores based on the API response. It is also on my to do list!