FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lifemiles serious booking problems - Beware (from January 2022 onwards)
Old Nov 9, 2022, 10:45 am
view-with-a-room

Programs: DL PM - IC RA - HHonors Gold - Hertz Gold - AA - US - CO - Choice Privileges
Originally Posted by entrada
How do I do this? Do I have to call in and ask UA or can I do this on the lifemiles site?
No indication the frequent flyer information can be changed on the United Airlines web site.

The key is the change is via the Avianca website and not the LifeMiles website. The process doesn't work with Chrome browser based on my experience but does work with Edge browser.

Changed the frequent flyer informaiton a few weeks ago for a LifeMiles award booking. The quoted process is from some time ago but the process is similar. Alternatively, contact United or change the information at check-in. Worst case, change the information at check-in at the airport. Ideally change the information well in advance.

Avianca.com

your booking

booking management

modify your data

e-ticket number / last name

modify passengers

Works with Edge but does not work with Chrome. If the process isn't working try a different browser. The process did change somewhat, but the loyalty program information can be changed. There is a box to check..

Last edited by view-with-a-room; Nov 9, 2022 at 10:54 am