FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ahoy, mileage runners! (Incl. immediate turnarounds)
Old Nov 8, 2022, 11:07 pm
ffay005

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
Originally Posted by TravelExperience
Hey, sorry for the slow reply, was practically a zombie when I finished my last flight.
That's easy to believe. I have done the Delhi Deli twice, and while it's fun, you do feel like a zombie afterwards.

Originally Posted by TravelExperience
just as general feedback, so far the least attention I got was in DFW, literally no conversation at all, then JFK with the above light Q&A, and the most so far was ORD where the agent asked me why I was flying to the US, then why I wanted the airline miles, do I have an airline credit card, what the benefits I get, is it worth it, why would it be worth it etc
To me, it sounds as if the agent either was genuinely interested in the concept or was familiar with it and wanted to check whether you're a true idiot or just making things up and came into the US for a few hours with bad intentions.

Oh, and on the AY forum, idiot is a compliment. See this thread for more vocabulary: AY forum dictionary / slang tutorial

Originally Posted by FFlash
Idiot = a FT’er who flies without purpose of travel, just for fun (oftentimes also Pervert)