FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Airbus A380: Which are the best seats? Master discussion thread
Old Nov 6, 2022, 6:36 am
rudster74

Programs: BA executive club
Question BA 57 LHR TO JNB seat 25D vs 80A/B (388)

Hi, Reading these discussions has left me torn between two seats which are open on my long haul 11hr flight from LHR to JNB, 25D or 80A (or B) - I normally try to upgrade to Club or Premium but this companion voucher was restricted in this case so trying to make my Economy experience as comfortable as possible, so not sure which seats are best for the Airbus 388

So I initially selected 25D, based on the extra leg room, but now reading this main story and comments, I see it’s a mixed experience, like people encroaching in your space from 25E but also the fact your in a much busier cabin and people knocking you to and that the upper deck is quieter and everyone vouching for 70AB OR 70JK - however in my flight they’re already booked/ blocked out BUT 80AB are available- and have extra legroom like 25D but perhaps a quieter cabin? I retract my sleeting. To legroom in economy i can stretch out my long legs to sleep haha

faced with a hard choice tween these two 25D and 80AB - which’s would you rather take?