FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - American Airlines Flight Attendant Physically Detains Aviation Photographer
Old Oct 30, 2022, 3:09 pm
bocastephen
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
American Airlines Flight Attendant Physically Detains Aviation Photographer

This is so beyond outrageous, the victim really needs to file charges of unlawful detainment and kidnapping and look at legal action against AA.

Personally I would have physically pushed my way past the crew member in self defense, especially if it was my last flight, there is absolutely no excuse for this.

https://www.johnnyjet.com/american-airlines-flight-attendant-physically-detains-aviation-photographer-until-he-showed-images/Jeremy writes: “I was off the plane and the FA had the captain prevent me from going further down the jetbridge and then brought me *back* onto the plane and took the phone out of my hands.”

“I had stepped into the jetbridge and the FA had what I think was the pilot or FO block me from going further. Then they brought me back on the plane and the FA demanded I open my phone and show them the last several photos and then took the phone out of my hands to inspect them.”