FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club World dining - restoration of full menu - 28 October 2022
Old Oct 26, 2022, 11:52 pm
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Stopwatch430
Yes but how many Brits have afternoon tea in a given week? Or month? Or even year? It is a super cheap meal for them to provide and they can put lots of typical BA branding around it - British and yearning for yesteryear. I’m not sure if they actually have a clue what their passengers want.
Actually I think that the majority of British people really like tons of sugar and carbohydrates. You may not, but that does not dictate the tastes of the many. You could make the same argument about breakfast - how many people eat a cooked breakfast daily ? Yet when it’s on offer they can’t get enough. Try taking that off and see how far that gets you. They understand the British palate just fine. It doesn’t always suit me but as long as there is a return to a proper cheese service I’m fine. I like cheese followed by desert as I finish a meal on a sweet note. The British prefer it the other way around.

I am delighted that finally meals in CW are returning to normal. What I don’t understand is what took them so long. Thank you corporate-wage-slave for writing all that out.