FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : Suite Night Awards - SNA - questions and discussion thread
Old Oct 23, 2022, 7:07 am
dcstudent

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold, Hyatt Explorist,, Delta Plat,
I'm done with SNAs (I'm also basically done with Marriott in general - down to 5K points and only 78 nights w/ 8K spend this year vs. my current Ambassador status). Was dumb enough to choose SNAs for my 50 and 75 night benefit and was going to apply them to a vacation at the St. Pancras for next year just to find the St. Pancras no longer has Chambers Junior Suite in its SNA pool, but rather a larger king room in the unremarkable normal hotel "Barlow" section.

I was ok with Marriott not offering a confirmed SNA at booking (unlike Hyatt which does for its Globalist members), but it's really infuriating that Marriott lets it's hotels game the system even more by being able to offer anything above a base room for SNA, and allowing properties to actively not offer Junior and full suites.

Out of all my remaining stays for 2022 and my stays currently booked for 2023, only one hotel is offering a full suite as a SNA choice, the W Santiago (Chile).