FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA & B6 (JetBlue) enhance Partnership: codesharing, coordination, status & earning
Old Oct 22, 2022, 8:47 pm
NYCtraveler

Programs: AA 8MM Exec,Life Plat, Marriott Amb,Life Titanium, ,Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist.
Indeed you will.

I recently flew two flights. JFK-FLL-JFK on Jet Blue. I booked on the Jetblue website as AA did not have all the Jetblue flights. I put in my AA aadvantage # on the booking. The Jetblue booking still queried me to buy extra luggage. When I got to the airport, I was able to check in at the "mosaic" counter which is jet blue's first class. I was also informed I would have been allowed 2 bags of up to 32 kilos checked baggage. My boarding pass said AAELITE on it I believe, I was a Platinum member at the time. My only problem is that JetBlue credited my first flight to the Mosaic program EVEN THOUGH I had AAELITE on my boarding pass and I wanted the miles to go to AA, both arilines blamed each other......The return flight I received AA status credit and miles. FYI. Hope this helps.