FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AAdvantage eShopping / Cartera Questions / Discussion / Vendors / Issues (archive)
Old Oct 20, 2022, 11:21 am
erdoran

I did my first and only giftcards.com deal. I bought $2k worth of gift cards on the last day of the 3x LP promo. it showed up on the portal as "store visits" complete with my order total which was about $2070 before coupon, and about $1980 after 5% promo (not exact numbers, but close enough). I used coupon code from Aadvantageeshopping site. Of course it never credited, so I emailed after the requisite 15 days. Four weeks later after a followup I got told my purchase didn't qualify along with the canned reasons why it wouldn't - bad coupon code, cancelled/returned etc. I pushed back and asked for specifics about why it didn't qualify, and informed them I'd be following up regularly. Lo & behold, today I did my first followup and was told that I was getting my LP after all.

I had something similar happen on a small order for wireless keyboard & mouse - I was told it didn't qualify along with canned reasons - I went through all the reasons and they didn't apply, so I pushed back and got my LPs.

I consistently have problems with orders NOT being credited,even though they show up on store visits, including the amount spent. Usually I can email in and get credit. These two cases of making excuses on the basis of T&Cs which don't apply to my order makes me go "hmmmmm....."

Have others had this happen?