FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Airbus A380: Which are the best seats? Master discussion thread
Old Oct 13, 2022, 9:20 am
Berrisfo

Originally Posted by PETER01
A bit late replying to this but hopefully you've not travelled yet!

Having been in exit row 20 on the lower deck and 70 and 80 both exit seats on the upper deck quite a few times over the years I can confirm there is no window at any of these seats nor any storage bins (which are only on the upper deck behind the exit rows 70 and 80) The exit rows on the A380 can sometimes have a few folks hanging around waiting to use the toilets more so when 1 hour out from landing.

However saying that the extra legroom is a real blessing so if you're not bothered about the view then great. What I normally do is after take off put my (soft) bag on the floor and use it as a footrest then storing it away for landing.

If you're not that tall then 35A or K are good seats, they have a window and have a bulkhead but they are a bassinet position and are only available at T-72 or perhaps less, I'm not 100% sure.

The other alternative is if you want extra legroom is 25D.

Here are some photos of 80K

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/21948492-post42.html

Pete
Incredibly helpful, thank you! Will think about the tradeoff although extra legroom on a daytime flight is looking favourable to me. Thanks again.