FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Expert Mode: opt-in to see upgrade visibility/fare bucket data/Issue staying enabled?
Old Oct 7, 2022, 3:41 pm
telemark27

Programs: UA GS 2MM+, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, & Hertz PC
Come on United IT

Originally Posted by PanAmWT
1. When I tried Plus Point Upgrade, Expert Mode details show up, as Hipplewm posted.
2. I then went back to select mileage upgrade, Expert Mode details also show up, as reported in my preceding post.

3. I then logged out and re-logged in, selecting mileage upgrade first, Expert mode details are hidden again, so it seems that the Plus Point upgrade triggered the Expert Mode. Without first selecting Plus Point upgrade, the Mileage upgrade failed to show Expert mode details.

4. I then logged out and logged in once more. This time selecting Plus Point upgrade led to Access Denied
5. Tried log-out and in several times. Got the Plus upgrade to work and show Expert mode details after several tries, but subsequent Mileage upgrade ended in Access Denied.
Same here, going on weeks of the related/unrelated IT issue on multiple devices. Access Denied, won't save login, thus can't search for upgrades/apply Plus Points. Even if I can get the login to stick for a search or two, trying to book a ticket is impossible. Just walked through SFO GS Lobby and asked them if any news on resolution and they hadn't heard of it...