FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Airbus A380: Which are the best seats? Master discussion thread
Old Oct 2, 2022, 4:31 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by markmac
Thanks, Unfortunately I will not have global entry and will have checked luggage. I am connecting onto AA1547 to CUN which is the last flight to CUN that day.
It is booked on one 125 ticket. If I fail to make the connection who will provide the most useful support at DFW, BA or AA?
It is possible you will be met by someone in DFW at the end of the jetty, with a list of all those connecting and an express connections pass, or a hotel booking if you're not going to make it. If you have checked baggage, a lot depends if BA gives you an ITI label at LHR, which then gets your bag through checked to CUN, DFW, MIA and ATL allows for this. If you don't get ITI and you are late arriving then in the absence of other factors I would book your own hotel and then when you get there, call BA to get rebooked the next day. There isn't much point in moving seats, by having checked baggage you have slowed yourself down far more than proximity to a particular aircraft door. If this is a frequent thing you do then you best get GE if you are eligible.