FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry / NEXUS pending application, how do I correct/change/update information?
Old Sep 30, 2022, 3:35 pm
wesmills

Unhappy Forgot a travel country on renewal

I did a NEXUS renewal application last night and realized 20 minutes later that I'd forgotten a (five-week!) work trip to China and didn't list there as one of the countries I'd traveled to after my previous renewal. How badly did I mess up?

Of course I didn't intend to leave it off--not like CBP would be unaware of it anyway--I just forgot since it was years ago and everything prior to 2020 is hazy for the dates. I had to make a lot of edits since I'd gotten a new passport, new driver license (and WA changed all of our card numbers), and new addresses, and got the date of that work trip wrong by a year. (I did list the two countries I've been to recently, post-2020.)

My last renewal didn't ask for an interview so no idea if that makes it more or less likely that I'll need to do an interview for this one. If I am called in, I'll happily tell the interviewers about the omission.