FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard
Old Sep 28, 2022, 10:43 pm
flyer4512

Originally Posted by baccarat_king
I figured that you were aware, but it's a valid point to remind folks -- since many still do not seem to realize.

I highly doubt there will be many changes for MGM Rewards since the main changes and rebrand were completed this year. I expect Caesars Rewards to end Diamond matching (re-matching) except for perhaps, Wyndham Credit Card folks.

I do agree, that waived resort fees are the "biggest deal." I seldom bring MyVegas into the conversation since it's just not of interest for many to deal with it, but I agree it's a great program - even if, not as "great" as it was years ago.
We have the Wyndham Business Cards and match MGM from Hyatt..........thus why we have a reservation at Horseshoe and MGM for Memorial Day week, if we can get MGM Gold we will probably stay there.......more about why down my reply.

We still get $175 ( wife bought some chips years ago ugh, lol so she gets 4 awards) in free play via My Vegas every trip (even if not staying at a MGM property) plus BOGO at Wolfgang Puck in MGM and Lupo ( MB) and the Nine Fine Irishmen BOGO is nice. The $20 off $40 at Public House, Diablos and Vagabond are also good but often the lines are too long at the rewards desk/cage at Excal/Luxor.

I also noticed ( at MGM at least ) if you have 3 paid nights ( even if those nights are like $25 and you can also have comp nights but 3 nights have to be paid ) the person whose name the room is in can use regular my VEGAS free play so my wife can get $200 in free play via my vegas using the $100, $50 and $25 FP and $25 Konami. I'm not sure if it's true but we were told go the rewards desk on one of your paid nights to redeem. If they say no we just use 4 My Konami free play but f course have to stop at 4 different MGM properties to redeem

I haven't heard much about it and in case you aren't aware you can get 12K LP per day very easy if you have an android tablet. I have no idea why but it only seems to work on android tablets...........I just set it at 27K per spin ( lowest it can go) and gives me LP's for about an hour which is 4k LP. I do this for slots, Konami and Black jack so 12K per day or 84K per week.............adds up as we both have close to 5 million LP. It's been going on for nearly a year now and before this we used to struggle to get the 400K or so we each needed per trip. Now I don't even bother doing the daily spins or collecting points around the strip on my Vegas slots.

Last edited by flyer4512; Sep 30, 2022 at 2:23 pm