FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard
Old Sep 28, 2022, 10:03 pm
baccarat_king

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by flyer4512
I am aware of that, I was comparing tier levels ( Gold vs Diamond) and how IMO the benefits may or may not change in 2023.

MGM has so many other perks ( free play, $$ off meals, BOGO , etc ) via my vegas not getting the $100 dinner isn't that big of a deal, for us the savings is in waived resort fees and of course much faster check in.

Hopefully things stay the same we keep both ( via Hyatt and Wyndham) in 2023
I figured that you were aware, but it's a valid point to remind folks -- since many still do not seem to realize.

I highly doubt there will be many changes for MGM Rewards since the main changes and rebrand were completed this year. I expect Caesars Rewards to end Diamond matching (re-matching) except for perhaps, Wyndham Credit Card folks.

I do agree, that waived resort fees are the "biggest deal." I seldom bring MyVegas into the conversation since it's just not of interest for many to deal with it, but I agree it's a great program - even if, not as "great" as it was years ago.