FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AAdvantage eShopping / Cartera Questions / Discussion / Vendors / Issues (archive)
Old Sep 28, 2022, 5:35 pm
anabolism

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by WannaTheater
I signed up for this service, and participated in a few surveys... then all of a sudden while filling one out, I received a message stating that I provided contradictory answers, and I was kicked out of the survey. And all of the remaining available surveys disappeared. This was in May, and I've received no surveys since. I reached out via email, and received a response stating their system detected multiple account violations, and suspended my account. I was directed to the terms and conditions, which I reviewed, and have no idea what they are talking about, and why this happened. I answered everything as honestly and completely as I could. After following up with a few more emails, and after receiving no responses, gave up. This is now viewed as a waste of my time.
I had a similar experience at Lifepointspanel (formerly Mysurvey). I'd been taking surveys when I had time for a couple of decades (they used to send $2 bills in the mail before they switched to points). I had a large stash of their points which I was going to convert to gift cards, when suddenly the site said my account was invalid. I emailed them and they said their systems detected violations, they wouldn't tell me what I did wrong, there is no appeal, and they won't discuss it. Very slimly.