FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Atlantic (VS) Flying Club points redemptions on ANA (NH) - Master thread
Old Sep 27, 2022, 12:19 pm
cajunguy

Programs: AA, UA, DL, NSA, CIA, MIB
With Japan opening up in a bit, and everyone and their cousin booking, I'm looking to get over there next year since our 2020 trip wasn't possible. I understand we can search VS for ANA flights, my question for this is there a way to get a calendar to come up on the VS site when searching? I know about changing the '-dates' to '-calendar' in the URL.

I put in the From and To and select One Way, enter in a date which I'm just searching in July/Aug for now but want to actually go in late Sept. One passenger just to search, we'll be 2 for the actual trip. The Search Options area has Show Flexible Dates already checked and it's kinda un-checkable. Select Points and Upper Class. When I click the arrow to search I keep getting that error message "Sorry, no flights....". I do see Economy and can change to the calendar view.

It seems as though I can only see 1 day at a time....and that's not very efficient. There has to be a trick to change the calendar view from Economy to Upper Class, right?