FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated EWR connection time/logistics-Domestic & International
Old Sep 26, 2022, 9:02 am
goodeats21
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by diburning
You would be correct. DCA-EWR is operated by GoJet, which unless something has changed, will use Terminal A.
This is becoming more "random". Could be A or C, depending on operations.

Originally Posted by lamphs
While not directly related as I have plenty of connection time, but this seems to be the best thread to ask the question.

Arriving from either IAD or DCA, so arrival into A or C; I suppose to be determined closer to the travel date. Last week, I arrived in C and took the bus to A. No problem except the boarding passes were being checked prior to getting in line downstairs, hence my concern.

I'll be taking a *A J fight from B later in the evening and I'll want to use the Polaris lounge in C (unless someone tells me that the LH SEN lounge in B is better). With my flight leaving from B, and assuming I arrive at A, will I be able to take the bus from A to C with a boarding pass indicating a B gate?
This will be dependent somewhat on staff. If questioned, you should be able to tell them you need to get to C for lounge access, but you might get resistance. I don't think you will have any troubles as they typically don't stop at Terminal B on the trip from A to C. Just when you go from C will they stop at B if needed, before going to A.

Polaris is better than LH. LH is OK to drop by prior to boarding, as you will want to leave enough time to make the bus transfer.