FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - “Do You Know Who I Am?”: The Definitive Thread of DYKWIA Stories
Old Sep 25, 2022, 7:39 am
coke cans and winglets

Programs: DL PM, BA Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, Radisson Premium, Global Entry, CLEAR
Was flying through ATL Friday night and while probably nothing will top the federal agent in the SkyClub with my experiences, we got to ATL 20 minutes early and this guy was very eager to get off the plane. He was pushing through everyone to try and be first one off. As he’s pushing through “excuse me guys I really need to run my connecting flight boards in 7 minutes”. Not departs in 7 minutes, not even doors closing in 7 minutes, but starts boarding in 7 minutes and he wasn’t even in first so it’s not like he’s the first one on. He gets up to me at 2A with all of his pushing and shoving, tries pulling that on me to where I’m like “yeah my connection is a lot tighter than your’s, my flight is actually boarding right now” (I got on standby for an earlier flight home). That shut him up real quick and everyone in First started laughing.