FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question on lounge access
View Single Post
Old Sep 24, 2022, 11:11 pm
Brianguy11

Programs: united
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
DEN, IAH on departure, UC Yes
BOG AV lounge on Arrival -- This is tricky , INTL AV lounge is open (2:30AM) but can you get to it if you plan to exit -- exiting as a transit passenger varies at airports
BOG AV Lounge on Departure Yes
EZE on Arrival No
Thanks!

Thats what I wonder about the avianca lounge also. I've only been to bogota once, and i cant remember where the lounge was in relationship to customs and immigration, since I wasnt allowed in. I assume the issue is if we get pushed out to outside security when we land, then they dont let us back into secure area since we are like 18 hours early for flight.
From what Ive gathered, I can hit it both arrival and departure, as long I dont tell them thats what Im doing? Just treat it as one visit, with a very long food court break in between my entries?

Originally Posted by CApreppie
US citizens do not need a visa for stays of 90 days or less. I thought Bogota was quite interesting with good museums and sights. Are you going to visit the old town?
We are going to hit as much as we can. Ive actually done the layover trip there before, my partner has not. I agree, it is super interesting city.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Sep 25, 2022 at 11:06 am Reason: merged consecutive posts by same member