FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What’s your percentage of time being upgraded as EXP Executive Platinum?
Old Sep 24, 2022, 8:50 pm
rkaradi

Programs: United 1kMM; AA EX Plat, Hilton Diamond and SPG Plat
As an SFO EX Plat for 10 years, and at the cusp of renewing again, I’m at 90% or so, typically at the 100 hour mark or battlefield UG, not much in the middle. This year my flying segments on AA and OW is pretty low, about 50 or so.

Originally Posted by tomj888
We typically fly LAX-LHR nonstop twice a year. None of my SWU's has cleared until day of departure. Next flight is on 9/29 and there are 4 seats in F (we paid I class) and I cannot get them to release. Same thing on the return.
I have two LHR trips in December and two of the four flights I was able to confirm at booking, but I strategically booked what I could UG. The other two cleared within a month of booking, those were I fare class, the first two were coach. These were all booked in April as I was trying to redeem my soon to be expiring SWU like everyone else.

On a side note I too am flying on the 29th but I think we’re not on the same LAX-LHR as mine only has one F for sale, and yes I’m waitlisted too. Hoping all of our flights clear.