FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - General Chase MP Credit Cards purchase PQP Questions - tracking spend,when posted,...
Old Sep 23, 2022, 1:51 pm
Wooglin

Programs: UA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Mlife Gold, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by schalliol
I got an offer to "spend $15,500 in purchases with your United Business Card between July 1 and September 30, 2022." I have done this, but the promo PQP doesn't yet show up. The email says 4-6 weeks upon reaching the goal, but it's been 10. Who would I contact?
I don't have the same promotion, but are you sure the email explicitly says 4-6 weeks after completing the goal?

IME, most of the promos I've received like this are rewarded 4-6 weeks after the overall promo end date, not the spend date, unless there are multiple "tiers" of bonus that can be earned throughout the promo period. IME, the "one-and-done" type promos usually don't post until after the overall promo window.

In either case, your primary contact for this would be Chase Cardmember Service. It's going to be impossible to explain what you need to their phone agents, so I'd recommend just starting with their online contact form and include a link to the promo URL, and reference the dates you expected to receive the promo.