FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A Fix for the New "Elevated" Award Booking Engine
Old Sep 23, 2022, 4:06 am
jaytw

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Plus Platinum, Caesar's Diamond, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold,
Originally Posted by seba
jaytw Thanks for your extenssion, is it possible to choose only 1 airline code? I think QR are not honor the redemption from cathay, but they still show in the results.
Originally Posted by SpeedAdvantage
Is it not working in Economy now as well?
Trying Qatar J from time to time and still not bookable. Looks like Asiamiles is blacklisted by QR.
So, it's still not clear what is happening with QR, but it looks quite possible that the rumour about QR no longer releasing J+ seats to Cathay starting next year could be true. I was able to book QR J + F mixed-cabin for MAN-DOH-BKK this November, but nothing beyond 12/31, but all QR economy awards I've tried can get to the payment page, which usually means it is a valid fare and can be issued.

Originally Posted by mccx
Since the tool doesn't allow Multi-City search, I'm trying to use the native tool on the CX site. However, it doesn't even give me the option to pick flights between JFK and HKT/BKK. Their new site is really piece of junk.
You need to call for that. The elevate search engine won't give you that route.
SpeedAdvantage is right, find availability for the individual flights, and call in to book, or use the website chat.

Thanks jessesgirl and ukinny2000 for the coffees!
​​​​​​