FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos
Old Sep 22, 2022, 9:28 am
PB2

Originally Posted by AviationMoose
Which terminal? This was the case at T3 last week, but last time I was in T5 in August it was out and plentiful...

After asking three people for a glass in T3 to no avail ('we don't have it' was quickly refuted by pointing at someone else with a glass) I asked the person who seemed to know what they were doing for four glasses. Their colleague was surprised to find they were all for me when delivered.
T5 LHR Club lounge yesterday (21 Sept). A few weeks ago there was a large table full of self pour champagne (where the glass bottled water used to be served). Yesterday was a mess, crowded dirty lounge, the Brita water just dribbled out resulting in long queues just for that - and at the other end of the spectrum the champagne was hidden…

I managed to get a couple of glasses of champagne catching the staff by the kitchen doors - and could just make out it was the usual Nicolas Feuillatte. After 2 champagne glasses were provided with lipstick marks on I raised this with a manager that was floating around.

He was very nice, apologised and said they were having trouble with their dish washer…and also hinted that the champagne could be back out today to give the staff a break from all the interruptions!