FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Flagship Suites coming to 77W, 789 & 321XLR; 3-class F and 321T sub-fleet to go
Old Sep 20, 2022, 1:16 pm
MarkOK

Programs: AAdvantage ExecPlat, World of Hyatt Globalist, plain "member" of Marriott, IHG, enterprise, etc.
I also don't care about the doors. Just seems like an unnecessary part to break.

Don't care for the head wings on the premium economy seats either. But, I don't quite get the premium economy thing anyways -- far too much upcharge for a seat that I still can't sleep in.

I do like the J capacity on the new 789 and retrofitted 777. The J-light 787s have been such a shame. But, I wish they'd just use the current J product instead of this 'suite' (i'd call it a jr suite ).

Originally Posted by carlosdca

Also, I can already see the seat is similar to other airlines where I have no room for my feet or bending my knees such that my shins are always banging against the ceiling of the foot well.
Not good
To me, the parts that fit the worse on flights is shoulders and hips. Don't mind my shoulders (or hips) being snug when I am upright, but when laying down, what makes it hard to be comfortable is that space where the hips are between the seat and the tray table under the tv. Can't tell for sure from these photos, but doesn't look like it's any better than the current 777 J products AA flies.