FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ANA winter 2022 schedule is announced
View Single Post
Old Sep 17, 2022, 4:26 pm
jason013

Originally Posted by zedkyuu
ANA's award schedule seems to be changing quite a bit, at least in and out of LAX. I was poking around yesterday and noticed that F availability for two on NH106 from HND to LAX was available on 3/10, 3/14, and 3/24, but there was no outbound availability on NH105. Today, I looked, and for two, 3/24 was gone, but some more holes opened up, so I managed to book NH105 on 3/7 and NH106 on 3/23.
(edit) These were direct on ANA, but I do see quite a few more "yes"es than I was expecting on Expertflyer.
Noticed this too.

For our return from Asia to YYZ next year, we originally had booked EVA with transit through LHR. I was randomly searching award availability yesterday and was able to find two seats in F for NH106 on 3/7, even though we were primarily interested in J.

Immediately called in to Virgin to secure the booking. Surcharges of USD $411 per person is a bitter pill to swallow, but with the 30% transfer bonus from Amex to Virgin, and the fact that this was our optimal return date, it was still a no-brainer.