FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ANA winter 2022 schedule is announced
View Single Post
Old Sep 15, 2022, 9:19 pm
arfaczar

Programs: Marriott LT Plat; WoH Exp; AS Gold; AA Plat
Originally Posted by Hyrax
Hopefully one of you can assist me with a quick question. Booking my first ANA award (transferring in MR and booking directly with ANA). I've listened to the Daily Churn podcast and learned most of the tricks so I should be able to snag an award 354 days out with a dummy return.

I was originally hoping to book outbound in F and return in J, however, I live near Sacramento so my two main hubs would be SFO or LAX (with a positioning flight). Both are only showing the 789 right now with no F availability that far out. I was thinking about booking NH105/NH106 in hopes that it'll get swapped out for the new 77W suites by the time the flight comes around. I'd only be able to currently book in J though..
I would be very surprised if NH didn't resume 777 service to all SFO and LAX flights by Summer 2023 schedule. But that's just my guesstimate. For the winter schedule thru March 25th, it appears that NH 105/106 will have the new 777s operating the HND-LAX. But extrapolating that to August/September 2023 is again a guesstimate.