FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)
Old Sep 15, 2022, 6:09 pm
diesteldorf

I currently have 6 authorized users. Someone on the forum posted that they heard 6 was the "unlimited" limit and others said it was truly unlimited. I don't have a reason to add another family member, but would try it if I had reason to. My sister-in-law was traveling with girlfriends and only add relatives as authorized users, even though Chase doesn't require it.

If you have a bunch of close relatives, I wouldn't hesitate to sign them up. I only hand out the Priority Pass cards, and keep the actual credit cards in a secure location.

Originally Posted by EccentricINTJ
I also tried to activate the account through the regular PP activation and that site doesn't work. I have to go https://prioritypass.com/jpmdmc to activate it so that's interesting as well. All other PP cards I have were activated normally on PPs activation site, but this one is different.

All interesting and peculiar but like I said, we won't completely verify unless there's more datapoints.
When my sister-in-law lost her Priority Pass card 1-2 years ago, I called Priority Pass and they told me I had to call Chase directly. After I told the Chase rep that she lost her Priority Pass card, he was going to immediately deactivate all 6 credit cards, including my own. Luckily, I was able to convince him that the credit cards were safe, so he only replaced her Priority Pass. Regardless, it was a PITA.