FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MLLs - information & experiences (July 2022 onwards)
Old Sep 10, 2022, 9:11 am
littlea905

Programs: UA Premier Platinum, AA Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, National Exec Elite
YUL TB - Sept. 8 around 4:30 PM

First time back to YUL since the pandemic. Lounge was busiest I have ever seen but there were some spots available to sit. Lounge emptied a bit around 5:30.

Food Offerings:
Macaroni Salad
"Bruschetta" - Basically looked like salsa or pico de gallo with nothing to put it on (such as toasted bread, crackers, etc.)
Minestrone soup
Beef and barley (or vegetable?) Soup
Pasta Primavera (Primavera is usually a cream sauce and this was tomato based but whatever...)
Cooked Carrots
General Tso's Chicken
Smoked meat sandwiches
Bags of Chips (Lays BBQ Ruffles, Miss Vickies plain, or Ketchup Chips)
Brownies

The smoked meat sandwiches were pretty good, which is what I stuck with (along with a bag of chips). The macaroni salad and "bruschetta" looked not-so appetizing. The pasta looked about the same it always does. The brownies looked like a hot mess, which judging by their looks were in need of a cooler spot.

Pretty good variety but I felt that the quality (except for the smoked meat) was better pre-covid. I didn't get a look at the adult drink section too closely.