FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2022 Q4 Global Promo: "Make a Brand New Bucket List" Sept 21 - Dec 15
Old Sep 7, 2022, 2:20 pm
UASPG

Programs: UA 2MM * Marriott Ambassador LT Titanium * IHG Diamond Ambassador * Hilton Diamond *
Not being to register online or through the App, I called Marriott. I reported the issue, but the agent was not aware of this latest promotion. I helped her to find it, but she could not generate an email to confirm that I was registered. I don't see being enrolled on my online account either.
I selected the option to participate in a survey on the help that I received, but the agent did not hang up for a while and I was never directed to the survey.

I remember reporting a similar issue when I was participating in that UFC group from United Airlines and promptly after they changed the system so the caller could press #, to be directed to the survey.
I called a second time, to verify that I was registered and, after answering all the automated system, that had recognized my phone #, the agent asked for my Bonvoy account #!
She also was not aware of today's promotion.
She said that the promotion was "pending" on my account.

It had been a while since I called that Titanium Marriott Toll Free #; has the quality of the staff gone down or is it just those 2 calls?

Last edited by UASPG; Sep 7, 2022 at 2:33 pm