FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to Check Rewards Flight Availability on Qatar Website
Old Sep 5, 2022, 6:39 am
SingaporeDon

Programs: SQ, UA, Delta, BMI(RIP), Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond (Thanks Amex) Hyatt Discov
Originally Posted by Essex Flyer
I’m trying to book a QR award flight but although I’ve linked my BAEC and Privilege Club accounts and Avios show in my dashboard, I’m having problems transferring Avios between the two accounts. I’ve tried from both accounts and when I’m asked to log in to my BA account I get a message that says there’s a problem please try later. BAEC tell me I don’t need to transfer Avios and QRPC tell me I do and they can’t make booking on the phone! Have tried using a different browser, logging out and switching iPad off but no joy. Any advice gratefully received.
I had same problem linking BA and Qatar Avios. BA had first middlename in First name field, so I ended amending Qatar PP with similar firstmiddle name showinf in first name field. They asked me to upload passport and another govt issued ID and said they will amend name in Qatar PP profile in a few days after which I will be able to link. Let us hope it worls