FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stop & Shop and Giant supermarkets gas rewards points on gift card purchases(2018-24)
Old Sep 4, 2022, 9:13 am
Bigzamboni

Originally Posted by fly2fish
This week, my S&S (NJ) does not have bonus points on Macy's gcs, but rather 7x on Express and 5x on "Game On" gcs. I've never seen these before but they appear to be like a "Happy" gc but for online gambling sites. I suspect there is a good couch MS opportunity here. They say "Enter as Credit" in the front and are issued by BH/Pathward.

ETA - forgot to mention $4.95 fee

ETA2 - went back to take a closer look this morning, cards have a $100 max. So basically, the GO points pay the fee. After that, you'll eek out a little profit redeeming for gas, and do a little better of course, with a BCP or Gold. Not sure if that's worth dealing with the online gambling companies. Although, I still think there's a good couch MS/MSR opportunity here if you're looking for some grocery spend. Nothing I'm looking for atm, so I'm not going to be the DP, but maybe this'll be useful to someone else.
​​​​​​Most, if not all, of these gambling sites have "play through requirements" requiring deposited funds be bet at least once before they can be withdrawn. If you did find one that didn't, expect to be shut down tout suite.