FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, Colorado REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Sep 1, 2022, 6:51 pm
TTT103

Originally Posted by Tonyr4
Are you referring to the Park Hyatt Residences or the Hyatt Residences on the other side of the village when you mention those prices? The Park Hyatt Residence we stayed in was going for over $1200 per night in the summer. I would guess that rate is substantially higher over Christmas week. We paid 43k points per night for the Residence which was off peak I believe.

Also if you do Vail and plan on staying at the Grand Hyatt their lift my be closed for the season by April. I would double check that if your going to book there. It's a great hotel too none the less.
The Park Hyatt itself. The residences had a rate of around $3K a night for a multi-bedroom unit when we checked. I don't recall if it was a 2 or 3-bedroom unit. We simply booked a standard 2-queen bedded room at the PH, as we've stayed there previously.

In terms of Vail, good point regarding the lift by the GH. That would be one heck of a disappointment if it was closed. We last stayed there about two decades ago when it was a Wyndham (I think). If we make the switch, we may stay at the Christiania, as we've never stayed at that property, and it seems to be the closest option to the lifts.