FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico [Master Thread]
Old Aug 31, 2022, 9:35 am
bmwe92fan

Programs: UA GS 1.7MM, AA 2.1MM, EK, BA, SQ, CX, Marriot LT, Accor P
Originally Posted by nologic
IMO, the Tennis Pro here is excellent. Major tennis leader on the island.

Absolutely they have free rackets. We signed up for a midday one hour clinic for which we paid some thing like $50… There could’ve been multiple people but there was only the two of us. We enjoyed it totally.

The tennis pro was a big part of it. I am sure you can make a deal with him for equipment at night if he’s gone… Why don’t you call and leave a voicemail for him… I forget his name, but the front desk will know his name… Ask him to call you back and tell him you want to play a lot of tennis and do what you want to do… I can’t believe he wont call you back.

Very few people play tennis and there is not a lot of demand generally speaking for the tennis courts in our experience. Also, it’s a very nice, elegant/elaborate tennis center.
My calls to the resort have been less than useful lol -- and they tell me that they can't transfer me to the wellness center (so I had to call direct and they really didn't know much about the tennis courts). I'm sure they are struggling with staffing -- when I can check in on the app I will ask for information about the pro and try to find a number for him -- I googled it but couldn't find any information...