FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-Flight Meal/Food Service: The Definitive Thread — 2022 Edition
Old Aug 30, 2022, 10:41 am
The Situation

Originally Posted by The Situation
Got upgraded and received preorder for upcoming flight. Olympia provisions charcuterie, cold fried chicken salad and three cheese tortellini with impossible bolognese. Leaning towards the cold fried chicken salad (looks like there was a previous post from mid-July with a picture of it), but would consider the tortellini if any strong opinions based on recent experience with these meals. Thoughts?
Had the cold fried chicken salad. The fried chicken since its cold, is not crispy, but has a really nice flavor. The pickled veggies were pickled in maybe an eastern European style?? Not a vinegar taste, heavy on the anise seed and nice flavor. I enjoyed the meal and would have it again.

Originally Posted by KDCAflyer

Delta is getting too creative again. I can't say I find any of these options to be enticing.
This is also my next pre-order selection (although I don't know if I will be on this flight). Saw a lot of discussion but no reviews of these options. I like the sound of these options. Hard call between chicken and shrimp.