FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask your questions here. Flame free
Old Aug 29, 2022, 9:16 am
Klems

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
If it about who has to fix the booking, QR is right AA has to deal with it as they issued the ticket. If it is about the schedule, QR should be able to check that pretty quickly on the system the status and the frequency going forward.
Yeah absolutely. I wasn't asking QR to manage the changes, I know that is in AA's hands. But they flat out refused to tell me if the LXR flight was effectively axed, made seasonal or whatever. It overall reflects my experience with QR customer service so not surprised, but damn.

Thank you all for your help and insights, truly appreciate it!

I do have a follow up newbie question: I managed to have this rebooked getting to CAI instead of LXR, but the DOH to CAI 2nd and final segment is in economy instead of business. Knowing it's booked with AA miles, does QR offer cash upgrades at check in or at the airport for that type of tickets? My understanding is that they don't but this is a pretty niche situation (2nd leg of a business award ticket booked with AA) so thought I'd check.