FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask your questions here. Flame free
Old Aug 28, 2022, 10:46 pm
CPH-Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Klems
Thank you! QR is being QR and they are telling me to check with AA, and when I insisted they told me to check on their flight status page (which only allows you to pick a date until early September). It's like talking to a wall. I had to HUCA a few times with AA until I got someone who seemed competent, and they are trying to see if they can keep at least my first leg from the US to DOH since it's in QSuites and there's no more award availability on my dates. They told me it's "queued up" with Qatar, so I'm hoping Qatar will reinstate that leg at least. Do they normally grant that kind of requests?
If it about who has to fix the booking, QR is right AA has to deal with it as they issued the ticket. If it is about the schedule, QR should be able to check that pretty quickly on the system the status and the frequency going forward.