FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Silk Air?
Thread: Silk Air?
View Single Post
Old Dec 3, 2004, 7:03 am
lowwol

Programs: PPS Club
there might be some problem with your browser or server. try from other computers.

in anycase, i am not surprised by the reticence in SIA's reply. i used to send some complaints to them in the past. there was no reply from LHR at all (that was when i was based in UK). however, SIN station (when returned to Singapore) replied asap. its weird how they work around customer feedbacks. soemtimes response is very timely, sometimes no reply at all.

i am sure the regular flyers who complained in the past must have experienced such problems.

Originally Posted by nomod
Hopefully I'm posting this is the right place -

I'm flying on Singapore Air EWR->SIN. I'd like to fly from SIN to Sim Reap - service only by Silk Air from SIN non-stop. When I go to www.singaporeair.com I the flights come up and when I go to price the flight I receive a message stating "Please visit www.silkair.com to book flights that do not include at least one segement on Singapore Air." When I click on the link (or type www.silkair.com) into my browser I end up on the Singapore Air homepage. I have e-mailed SIA but haven't heard anything. Anybody else book on silkair.com via the web ?
For what it's worth I'm trying to do this from North America- does that matter?

Thanks