FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AAdvantage eShopping / Cartera Questions / Discussion / Vendors / Issues (archive)
Old Aug 27, 2022, 7:19 pm
mwood19004

Programs: American EP
Originally Posted by econ
My orders there have all tracked using Chrome. There's a Privacy Notice pop-up that appears once directed to the Total Wine site that I always accept (related to cookies).

I've noticed this sort of message appears on many vendors websites. Can't remember which one it was, but there was a difference in whether an order would track based on if I accepted this message or not. If I did nothing, it would not end up tracking. So now I watch out for these types of prompts when using a shopping portal.
I also use Chrome and have the “shopping button” I still go to the eshopping website first and it will show my name as though I am logged in but if I go to Account and click on it I am taken to the login. I have gotten into the habit of just doing this to be certain. Then I find the Total Wine or other store on eshopping and click into the Total Wine site this way.
With this method I have never had an issue since doing this so not going to mess with trying another method.
All of my giftcard store and Total Wine purchased on Wednesday posted to my American Advantage account sometime between midnight and 5 AM today.
My app reflects PP but my boarding pass did not for my flight this morning. Was told by GA takes 72 hrs to hit the whole system.