FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Limited time - transfer up to 100K to Caesars
Old Aug 20, 2022, 8:50 pm
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by beachmiles
Tried to return my points to Wyndham. It’s been over a week now. I hope they weren’t serious about, “ it might take 4 to 6 weeks”.
Originally Posted by beachmiles
Yes points posted. It took about 3 weeks. That’s better than 4 to 6 weeks.
How long did it take for Caesars to update your Caesars point balance from 100,000 to 0?

About a week ago, I logged into my Caesars account, selected Reward Match & Exchange, selected Wyndham Rewards, scrolled below Status Match to Rewards Credit Transfer, it already had my Wyndham Rewards number in there, I typed in "100000", clicked Transfer Reward Credits, and it just said: "Thank you. Transfers may take 6-8 weeks to process. Return to My Rewards dashboard". Does that mean it initiated the transfer?

And is this the procedure you used?

I don't remember the procedure being this confusing the last time I did near the end of last year.

I've tried it multiple times since, with different amounts, even putting 200000 in once to see if it would give an error, but no, even then (and every single time) it said exactly the same thing.

So I can't tell whether they've started doing the transfer or not.

And since the deadline is apparently Sept 5, that'll be only 3 weeks and 2 days since I first tried to transfer. And I'm concerned that it may not be a consistent 3 weeks, because it may have to do with time of month you initiate the transfer (in case they only do the actual transfers once a month or something like that).

Thanks.