FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UK Citizens Global Entry Applications and Renewals Procedures & Timelines
Old Aug 20, 2022, 5:42 pm
Ned1968

Programs: BA Executive Club and OnBusiness
JFK T7 interview

Interviews on arrival at JFK T7 were available yesterday (19 August 2022)

Arrived on BA113 around 7pm. Immigration hall was busy - both US and non US passport lines

I was renewing GE (UK passport). Asked at the passport booth about interview on arrival for GE renewal and was told to wait "by the flag" past passport control (by passport booth 17/18). A CBP officer walked by a minute later and asked if anyone was waiting for an interview. Two other people were already waiting there. Took about 20 mins for the first one to be taken away for an interview (which took 10 mins). After waiting maybe 30 mins I got my interview. Very quick. New photo and fingerprints. 24 hours later no sign of the status being changed yet

My wife (travelling with me, US passport) also had an interview to get GE for the first time. Also took about 5 mins (we were interviewed together back to back). Her status is still pending 24 hours later

Unlike previous attempts they did not say the queues had to be cleared and the hall empty before they would release staff to do the interview. Whole things took around 40 mins - finished before the bags arrived from the flight