FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AmEx Targeted NLL cards offers
View Single Post
Old Aug 18, 2022, 5:24 pm
Dr Jabadski

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
Originally Posted by blitzen
(Today, different thread) … After 6 NLL Platinum Business cards opened (one every 90+ days) I yesterday got another targeted Biz Plat offer in my email. Guess here comes number 7 in a month (right now at 60 days).
Strong work, good on you !

BREAK

I’m currently at 5-6 biz Plats and 2-3 biz Golds and about 70 days since last biz Plat approval. Received a pop-up one time offer (expiring April 2023) upon account login a month ago. Bookmarked the landing page and the application page. The bookmarks both worked fine until 2 weeks ago when I TOFTT and applied (using the bookmarks). Of course declined due to recent approval for same card (confirming again the 90 day rule).

Now, the landing page bookmark still works properly but both the application page bookmark and clicking on Apply Now on the landing page BOTH go to a page which states “We are sorry.” and “This offer is no longer available.”

Did I blow it with a premature application, are the linked application pages designed to work only once? Understanding that pop-up offers can be a one-time phenomenon and listed offers can be transient, is there a way to “save” an offer (not received by hard copy or email) for future use? Thank you.