FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - General SQ Questions: 2022-
View Single Post
Old Aug 18, 2022, 3:31 pm
SanDiego1K
Community Director Emerita

I am a brand new Krisflyer member and I am struggling. The website wants me to verify my mobile. Yet, no matter how many times I push the link to send me a code, it never arrives. I was given an option to verify my email. It did that satisfactorily. However, I still have a warning that if I fail to validate my phone, I cannot book. What should I do?

Further, when I input my address, I have to choose the town where I live - except it isn't on the list. I put in my zip code which generally will pre populate the city field. Nope, because it isn't in the pull down. Maybe this won't be an issue?

So I decided to search for award space. Guess what, LAX or Los Angeles are not allowed to be chosen as the outbound, at least in Firefox. (I've now checked on Safari and can choose it there.) I can choose it for the return. But I'd like to book both directions. This is serious. What do I do?

UPDATE
I've left the above for the benefit of others who might run into the same issue. It turns out that SingaporeAir does not work well on Firefox. I moved on to Google Chrome and the major issues resolved themselves, thankfully. I'm still not able to edit the town where I live.

Last edited by SanDiego1K; Aug 18, 2022 at 4:21 pm