FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort [Master Thread]
Old Aug 17, 2022, 7:09 pm
Intl359Widget

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by Grundygirl
I'm heading out soon for a 7 night stay. Asked about sunset over water availability and was quoted an additional $200 / night plus tax. As much as I want to, we probably aren't going to do this. And with only Platinum status, I don't think it will magically happen for us.

Additionally, I was told that the Marriott Food and Beverage plan is available at $300 / evening and must be purchased on the first day for the entire stay. That provides an additional credit of $50 / day. Its use it or loose it.

I'm unclear if it rolls from day to day, or you have to use the entire $350 each day to get the value. I've asked for clarification. Either way, I'm assuming this is a safe bet, given the dining and drink prices.
Is that for the Half Board or Full Board option? We get complimentary breakfast so I'm thinking based on their food menus the pricing isn't too crazy if we ate a late brunch and then early dinner with snacks in between. We don't typically eat that much anyways.