FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lifemiles for premium fare out of Toronto (YYZ)
Old Aug 15, 2022, 6:02 pm
view-with-a-room

Programs: DL PM - IC RA - HHonors Gold - Hertz Gold - AA - US - CO - Choice Privileges
Originally Posted by maxx_
Hi All,

I am a newbie in the world of Premium Deals and Points Award. I was recently informed about the Lifemiles 145% bonus redemption offer going on and logged in to find ANY good deal for departure out of Toronto.
Upon searching (with my limited capability), i couldn't find a single decent deal to use for premium class anywhere in Europe or beyond. I know a lot of sites advertise good deals for lifemiles from US, but does anyone has experience with using Lifemiles out of Canadian East Coast (preferably Toronto)?

P.S. - this is my first post so if I missed adding any information - do let me know and I will do it pronto.

Cheers,
Maxx
Aeroplan is the better option if you live in Canada. For lack of a better term, Lifemiles isn't for amateurs. For international flights no loyalty program is going to address the issue of YYZ and the status of 40th busiest airport in the world. You need to get to a big airport and then fly internationally. The better options are Chicago, New York and Washington, DC.

The options are few and far between for award travel now. The airlines don't really need more people flying right now, let alone award travel.

Last edited by view-with-a-room; Aug 15, 2022 at 6:08 pm