FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LHR Flounge Customer Service Chaos
View Single Post
Old Aug 10, 2022, 4:10 pm
Jimmie76
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Originally Posted by KARFA
There is a serious issue with BA staff. Unfortunately there are some very stupid ignorant BA ground staff. As was rightly noted, the OP was not looking for publicly available seats, and was were in an invol rebooking situation so rebooking on the late BA flight should have been straightforward.

If I sound rather blunt and rude, it is because I am fed up with people like this at BA. Sadly it seems they managed to somehow remain over the last few years when really they should have been booted out a long time ago.
The late Lord Marshall of Knightsbridge (Colin Marshall) was a very good business acquaintance of my dad. There was an issue at work that involved my dad having to make a quick return trip back from our holiday. There was a problem on this short pond hop to blighty and then back to our holiday. I think it was a simple matter that they hadn't allowed him (as a GCH) on an earlier flight which would have got him back to the beach faster. Dad raised it with Colin when we got back and the reply he got was that Colin was constantly trying to get people in the company to use their common sense in situations like that. Sadly he then likened BA to a super tanker and said turning one of those was easier.