FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Q Suite Master Thread
View Single Post
Old Aug 8, 2022, 7:50 am
fridgy

Programs: SE+, OWS
Originally Posted by parkcy07
Hi guys! I am seeking your advice regarding my flight. I originally booked a flight from MNL-DOH-JFK with both legs in Qsuite, but just found out on expertflyer that my MNL-DOH leg (QR 935) changed to a regular 2-2-2 business class. I tried calling but the agents were not helpful and wanted to charge a fare difference to change to a qsuite flight (apparently because I haven't received an email about the aircraft change). Should l just wait to see if my original flight would revert back to Qsuite or should I push for a change to a Qsuite-equipped flight? My flight is on the 16th of August so I still have time to wait. If any of you have experienced the same, I would like to hear about your experience on how to go about this situation. And also the agents were saying that they cannot change just the MNL-DOH sector of the flight but the whole leg to JFK has to change as well. Is this true or is the agent just not aware of changing one leg of the flight?
They cannot charge you fare difference for Qsuite equipment. I rebooked 2 days ago without a problem. Try calling multiple times. Im booked on QR935 as well, what date are you flying???