FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Medallion Benefits on Air France
View Single Post
Old Aug 7, 2022, 12:51 pm
Stephaniepatricia

My status now show, and the return leg shows a bag allowance. AF insists (even though VA says it’s included) I have to pay for the bag, and they can’t tell me how much, I have to find out at the airport.I was actually at CDG today for another flight and was going to ask, but the SkyPriority line was at the very least an hour plus long.

Thank goodness I was just taking a carryon today. I am extremely reluctant to take a bag that must be checked and hope that there is someone at the counter with an ounce of sense and will follow the program rules!

Was going to post a pic of the insane CDG sky priority line today, but not allowed until 5 posts. I fly from CDG multiple times a month and have NEVER seen anything like this.

Originally Posted by SDQBound
The whole partnership with AF is far from being a mess. It was a mess years ago but it has matured over the years and a large number of issues have been corrected. That being said, there might be a few glitches now and then like the one you are experiencing.

Is your status showing on the AF website when you go to manage your booking? If not, during check-in you'll have the opportunity to add your Skymiles again and the status will show. Last resource is the check-in agent at the airport, if for any reason the system doesn't waive the bag fee automatically, they can manually waive it once you show your credentials.